Digital banking or online banking is getting popular because of its ease of use. Using these banks and accounts you can shop online, travel, make bookings, and many more. One such online credit provider we are going to discuss today in this post is “Paytm Postpaid”.
Overview of Paytm Postpaid:
Paytm Postpaid is an online credit provider launched in India to support you in online shopping, traveling, booking paying utility bills, and many more. Using Paytm you will get credit as a loan with a 0% interest rate for a specific period. This platform also launched its app to install on Android to facilitate people and have quick and easy access. This postpaid credit provider not just supports online shopping but also supports offline purchases. You can shop online on more than 1 crore websites daily.
How to Deactivate Paytm Postpaid on App? (Stepwise Guide)
If somehow you have forgotten your password to log in to Paytm or you just want to deactivate your Paytm account, then follow the below instruction to close or deactivate your account easily from Paytm.
Step 1: Open the Paytm App
Ensure that your app is updated to the latest version. If not, please update it through the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
Step 2: Go to the “Profile” Section
Click on the “Profile” option at the bottom right corner of the screen. This will take you to your profile.
Step 3: Tap on “Paytm Postpaid”
Look for and tap on “Paytm Postpaid”. This should take you to the Paytm Postpaid dashboard.
Step 4: Go to “Settings”
Within the Paytm Postpaid section, there should be a “Settings” or “Manage Postpaid” option. Tap on it.
Step 5: Select “Deactivate Paytm Postpaid”
Once in the settings section, there should be an option to “Deactivate Paytm Postpaid”. If you can’t find this option directly, it may be inside a subsection like “Account Settings”.
Step 6: Confirm Deactivation
You may be prompted to confirm your decision to deactivate. If you’re sure you want to proceed, confirm the deactivation.
Step 7: Clear Any Outstanding Balances
Ensure that all your outstanding Paytm Postpaid dues are paid off. Your account might not be deactivated until any balances have been cleared.
Step 8: Follow Any Additional Steps
Paytm may require you to follow a few more steps for the deactivation process. Make sure you read all the instructions carefully and follow them.
Remember, once you’ve deactivated your Paytm Postpaid account, you will lose access to any benefits and features associated with it. Further, might be this above method not working, you can use the below latest method.
Quick/Simple Method of Deactivating Paytm Postpaid on Website
- To deactivate your account, visit the official website of the Paytm postpaid from your browser. www.Paytm.com. As you visit the website you have to login first to deactivate your account.
- There will be a login tab available click on it and provide your credential details email, password, etc. As you entered the details you will be landed on the homepage of the website click on the profile tab there.
- Choose the “help and support” option for customer help and support from the menu available. As you click on the support tab you will be landed on the help and support 24 hours’ page with different help contact information.
- Make a call on the “Bank wallet and payment section” numbers and request for deactivating your account but you have to provide some valid reason for that. Your request will process by all the supervisors and soon your account will be deactivated on Paytm postpaid.
Note: Make sure you are contacting with help center through your registered mobile number and you have no credit in your account in that case only your account will be deactivated otherwise the request will not be fulfilled.
How Paytm Postpaid Service Is Different from Others?
Paytm service is introduced in India for the first time. It is the only mobile wallet bank service that provides credit with 0 interest rates. All other services must charge you some interest or tax but using Paytm is free from interest rates. This is the only mobile wallet that can be opened with zero credit and zero interest rate.
You can use it for nearly all kinds of transactions online shopping, utility bills, and many more. There is a huge list of reasons that differentiate it from another mobile wallets. As compared to others this service is to access and use.
What Are the Pros of Using Paytm Postpaid?
There are several pros that Paytm provide to its customer some of the most useful we are going to discuss here.
- You can pay bills whenever and wherever you want with zero tax. Whether it’s electricity, internet, gas, or any other type of bill. All types of billing can be done through this service.
- One of the most useful pros of using this service is its zero interest rate. You don’t need to recharge your account for Paytm postpaid with zero balance you will be able to create an account and also your all transaction through Paytm are interest-free.
- The other most catchy pro of using this platform is its loan with zero interest Paytm allows you to get up to 60,000 loans without paying any interest as compared to another service provider that charges some % of tax or interest on each loan and transaction.
- Having Paytm postpaid wallet you don’t need to take your bank checks, credit or debit cards. Also, this service saves you from taking all your cards so that you can make transactions or travel. You can simply book your tickets and residence anywhere you want to go.
- Customer not just pay their utility bills but also be able to pay for other third-party apps.
What Is Paytm Postpaid?
Is Paytm Always Free from Interest?
How Much Loan Paytm Will Provide Without Interest?
Paytm Postpaid is Indian based digital mobile wallet service provider. This service can be accessed online through the mobile app or website to manage your account. Using this service, you can pay all kinds of utility bills and make bookings. I hope this post will be helpful for you thanks for visiting.