Facebook is a famous social media networking site where people from different ages and parts of the world share video clips, music, movies, funny clips, and posts for entertainment and informative videos. Facebook now can be shared directly from Facebook, but the video clips cannot be downloaded and shared directly from this site.
If you want to download video clips on your Android phone free of cost, then in this article, we will describe different methods through which you can easily download videos.
How to Download Facebook Video On Android/iOS?
There are several methods available that you can use to download and save your favorite movie clip or video on your Android mobile. Here, I will tell you all the methods with complete step-by-step procedures.
Method #1: Using chrome!
This is the most simple and easy method to download and save Facebook videos on your Android phone. For that, follow these simple steps.
- Login to your account and choose the video which you want to download.
- For that, there will be three dots in a horizontal position on the top right side of the video.
- Click on that, and you will see the copy link option click on that.
- Through this, you will copy the URL or address of that video and paste this address into your browser.
- Now you will see the same video and long press on the video, and you will get the download tab. Click on that tab.
- After clicking the tab, downloading will start, and the video will be downloaded in a few seconds or minutes.
- You can directly log in to your Facebook account in the browser on your phone and then long-press the desired video and press download, same as above; in this case, you don’t need to copy the address of the video.
Method #2: Using Apps!
If you want to download videos from Facebook and do not want to use the above method, you can also use apps specifically designed to download Facebook videos for free.
All of these apps are free of cost and available on Google Play Store to download Facebook videos.
There are lots of apps available. One of the top Android apps for downloading videos is fast vid. Here, we will guide you on using this app to download videos for free.
- Search fast vid on Google Play Store and download and install the app on your phone.
- Now, copy the URL of the video that you want to download.
- Launched the app and pasted the link in the search bar provided on the app home page.
- Right there, you will see the download tab. Click on that, and downloading will start.
- It is the most high-speed video downloader, 500 % faster than its competitors.
- If you don’t want to install the app, you can directly visit the fast vid website “fastvid.com” and follow the same process mentioned above.
You can also use Keepvid android, Vidmate, and FVD- free video downloader, Android apps, etc.
Method #3: Through Websites!
There are top websites available to download your favorite Facebook video for free in high resolution, like media clip video downloader, fast vid, download manager, and many more. All these websites are super-fast. You need a strong internet connection and the video URL you want to download. After a few seconds, you will get your favorite video in your Android gallery or a download folder, depending on your Android system. It’s a free, easy-to-use method to use. If you’re looking for a list of Android Phones, click here.
NOTE: All methods mentioned above are free and provide high-quality resolution videos.
Can I Download Private Video of Facebook On Android?
A private video is a type of video that is shared by someone in groups or on the page and their profile. You can also download Facebook private videos on your Android. There are specific websites available that do this job for free. One famous site is FBVideoDown or FBDownloader which can be used to download private videos on Facebook.
Most Common Question!
No, most videos are private and unavailable for download, so you can’t access them. You can only download publicly shared Facebook videos.
Absolutely not. There is no way to download videos from an official Facebook app because Facebook doesn’t allow video download facilities. You will need to use a third-party app or website to download videos.
It is illegal to download Facebook videos without the owner’s permission, but if a video is in the public domain, it is possible to download it. However, downloading copyrighted material without permission is illegal.
There are several apps available on the Google Play Store that allow you to download Facebook videos. Some popular options include KeepVid, FBDownloader, and All Video Downloader.
This article is a complete guide to downloading and saving Facebook videos on your Android phone. You can use many platforms to save video clips from Facebook, including apps, websites, and browsers. For a comprehensive list of these tools, refer to our Facebook Video Downloader Tools list. Best of all, all these platforms are free of cost. I hope you have got all the information. Thanks for visiting.