Are you here that means you didn’t update your PUBG Mobile version or you don’t know about the latest PUBG version features.
Everyone can’t purchase the expensive Apple device which allows the iPad view in PUBG Mobile. But here we discussed the latest features of the PUBG Mobile which you can get iPad view in PUBG Mobile officially.
After the latest PUBG Mobile update, now you can get an iPad view on android devices. Before the latest PUBG Mobile update you can’t make iPad view on android devices. You must download the file and paste it into the PUBG Mobile game folder then you will be able to play the game on iPad view.
Now you can easily make iPad views on android and IOS devices. There are 2 methods for making an iPad view on android devices. Further, we discussed how to make an iPad view on the PUBG emulator. Don’t worry if you are an emulator player you can also read this article, it will be useful.
Useful methods for making iPad view in PUBG Mobile:
- By officially way
- By adding a file in the PUBG game folder
Make iPad view in PUBG Mobile by Official way
You can get iPad view in PUBG Mobile, just follow the instructions then you will be able to change normal view to iPad view in PUBG Mobile:
- Open the PUBG Mobile
- Go into the game “settings”
- Click on “basic settings”
- Change “3rd person perspective camera view” 80 to 90
- Then click on “Save settings”
Once you have done all things then you will see your android is fully changed normal to iPad view. We also attach the pic for the helping of this procedure.
Make iPad view by adding a file in the PUBG game folder
This is the 2nd method by which you can change the normal view to the iPad view in PUBG Mobile. You need to add a file into the PUBG game folder then you will see the iPad view on android. Follow the instructions that are mentioned below:
- Download the apk by clicking the above download button
- just unzip the file
- You need to go into the internal storage of the device
- click on the Android folder, then click on Data
- You need to find the “tencent.ig” folder
- Open EU4Game, then ShadowTrackerExtra, and then ShadowTrackerExtra again
- You must need the Content folder in the second ShadowTrackerExtra folder
This is an unofficial method for making an iPad view in PUBG Mobile. We highly recommend you to use the first official method.
Get iPad view in PUBG Mobile on Gameloop 7.1
Which emulator version you are using? If you are using an old version of Gameloop then you need to try the latest Gameloop 7.1 version. Further, you want to iPad view, then follow the instaurations that are mentioned below:
- Install the latest Gameloop 7.1
- Install the PUBG Mobile
- Go into the “Gameloop settings”
- Then click on “settings”
- Select the “Engine”
- And change resolution on 1440×1080
Hope so you followed the instructions and have successfully changed the iPad view in PUBG Mobile. I’m personally using an official method for changing iPad view. Hope so you are using the same. Thanks for reading!