If you have ZONG SIM and have forgotten the Mobile number, don’t worry, here we discussed 7 methods by which you can find your “ZONG SIM Mobile Number” easily.
Finding out the SIM Number is not a difficult task, there are serval ways which you can find out your Mobile SIM Number. But some users search in Google Search Engine that how to find out ZONG SIM Number. For such people, here are seven ways to find out the ZONG SIM Number.
Methods to Check Your ZONG SIM Number
Here is the detail for checking ZONG SIM Number:
- Find out via USSD Code
- Check via Call
- Check via SMS
- From ZONG Official Website
- By Calling (ZONG Helpline)
- Via Phone
- By Calling or text someone.
Find out via USSD Code
Follow the steps that are mentioned below then you will be able to find out your ZONG SIM Number via USSD Code:
- Dial *100# on your phone dialer
- After this, the USSD Code will be sent to your phone
- Same there your ZONG SIM phone number will appear.
Check SIM Number via Call
Checking SIM Number via call is similar to the first method, follow the instructions that are mentioned below:
- Open the dialer and write *8#
- Make sure you have ZONG SIM
- While there your ZONG SIM Number will appear
- This will be free of cost (You don’t need to pay for this)
- Alternatively, you can also use the *2# code for checking Numbers.
Check via SMS
You can also find out the ZONG SIM Mobile number with the help of SMS, follow the steps:
- Open the Messages tab
- Send SMS with “MNP” text.
Once you have done this then the message will receive all SIM details such as SIM owner name, SIM number, and CNIC number.
From ZONG Official Website
You can also use ZONG Official website for checking SIM numbers if you don’t use other methods that we mentioned above. Follow the instructions:
- Open an official ZONG Website
- Click on the “Live Chat” button
- Wait for the ZONG representative
- You have to provide CNIC to the ZONG representative
- They will verify and will share detail related to your registered ZONG Mobile Number.
Make sure you provided correctly the all info, don’t share false info related to your identity. Otherwise, the ZONG representative will refuse to share SIM-related details.
By Calling (ZONG Helpline)
Dial 310 for contact with the ZONG Helpline, follow the instructions by the representative. Then you will be able to contact a ZONG representative on call.
- Share info for identification (CNIC, Name, Mother Name)
- Then a representative will share info related to your ZONG SIM.
Into the latest Apple devices or Android smartphones, you can easily find out your SIM number. Whether it’s your ZONG SIM or any other network, you can use this method for checking your SIM numbers.
- Go into the “Mobile Settings”
- Click on “About Phone” (also find out by searching method)
- Click on “Systems” in “About Phone”
- Check the “Status” (Find out SIM info)
- There will be mentioned the “My Phone Number”
- Tap on it and the number will display
Note: Sometimes this method doesn’t work, it depends on your smartphone model.
By Calling or text someone
By calling or text to someone, the easiest method for finding the SIM Number. Just call or text a friend, your SIM number will show there. You can check it out. Make sure you have enough balance to calling or texting.