Quora Digest is one of the famous websites where people from around the world share their knowledge and view related to specific questions or topics. All the answer is discussed in detail. This is free and for all platforms to share your valuable knowledge with other people. if you have any query or question related to any topic or subject an expert will reply to your question with authentically detailed answers.
You don’t need to be an expert its free and anybody can share their knowledge.
Besides knowledge this platform also can be used for earning. With Quora monetization, you will be able to get paid if you regularly share answers and knowledge on this platform.
There are two Quora platforms one is known as Quora and the other is Quora Digest. On creating an account and making a subscription you will get emails on daily basis these emails help you never miss a single knowledge point. If you want to stop getting emails from Quora Digest, then today I will guide you on how easily you can unsubscribe to Quora Digest.
How to Unsubscribe from Quora Digest in Minutes? Easy Steps!
Here we will discuss some methods and ways to get disconnected from Quora Digest and stop getting emails. There are two ways to stop notifications one is to stop getting emails and the other is for unsubscribing.
How to Stop Mails from Quora Digest?
- Visit your Quora account through browser.
- After login on right corner choose your profile.
- Navigate on setting tab.
- Now from menu choose Email & notification. New window you will see different settings related to Quora message.
- Off Quora Digest (mentioned with emails with top stories)
- After that you will not get any type of email from Quora.
Unsubscribe using Gmail account:
You can also unsubscribe to Quora Digest using your Gmail account. On PC and mobile.
- Open your Gmail account on which you are currenting getting mails from Quora.
- Now open any Quora Digest mail and scroll down.
- There you will see “unsubscribe” click on it.
- You will be landed on next page there click on “Never” and then choose “save preferences”.
- Through this easy method you can easily unsubscribe to Quora Digest emails.
Can I Use Quora Without Account?
Quora is wide platform where people from different walk of life share their knowledge to keep you up to date and informed. You will get authentic knowledge from this platform. If you want to use Quora without having account or sign up although it is necessary to sign up and login but you can read answers from Quora you just copy the question and answer on Quora and paste it in Google incognito mode. You can easily read the answer from Quora without signing up.
Is Quora free to use?
Are there any limits on Quora?
This article will help you to stop getting mails from Quora Digest. If you are getting irritated to receive so much notification from Quora then by using above two easy method you can easily stop notification and mails from Quora. I hope this article will be helpful for you. Thanks for hit.