Have you Android or Apple smartphone? And want to unblock or register your smartphone from PTA in Pakistan. You are in right place. Here we discussed how to unblock your smartphone with PTA in Pakistan.
By violating some laws & regulations, your smartphone could be blocked by PTA. You must follow the laws and regulations that set by PTA official.
If you want to unblock your smartphone without any error, you need to follow all instructions that are mentioned in this article. Then you will be able to unblock your smartphone from PTA.
Reasons why Does PTA Block Your Smartphone
Why does PTA block your smartphone? The first and foremost reason for blocking your smartphone is that your smartphone is not registered with PTA (Pakistan Telecommunication Authority).
When your smartphone is registered with PTA then they can easily track your smartphone. This is essential for both you and your state. With the help of this, they track that your smartphone is using for legal and personal purposes.
In other cases, your smartphone can be from abroad that not register with PTA so you must pay tax for registering your smartphone to continue using it in Pakistan.
Method for Unblocking your Smartphone from PTA
Follow the instruction carefully then you will be able to register blocked smartphones with Pakistan Telecommunication Authority:
- Go on the PTA official website (link is mentioned)
- At the right corner, click on “Online Mobile Registration”
- Then you need to create an account for further process
- You need to provide all the correct information that is mentioned there
- Once you create an account, you need to verify it
- Login with a newly created account
- You have to enter the IMEI number for registration
- You can find the IMEI number from the smartphone box
- Further, you can also find the IMEI number on the smartphone
- Simply, dial “*#06#” then IMEI will show
- After the submitted the form, you will receive a text message on your phone providing you the details of your PSID number and COC ID
- If your smartphone is non-PTA approve then you need to pay tax or will be registered without any cost
- You have to pay tax money in any Pakistan bank branch such as United bank limited.
- Once you had done your payment then you get a message that your smartphone is unblocked from PTA.
Just follow all steps and get an officially PTA-approved smartphone. This is only a single legal method by which you can register or unblock your smartphone from PTA. And use your smartphone without any trouble.
Keep in mind you can register only one smartphone for free in a year, after that you need to pay tax for registering your smartphone. I’m personally used this method for unblocking smartphones from PTA. Recently, I bought a smartphone from the market and my phone did not register but using this method, I got a PTA-approved smartphone.