Are you a United Bank Limited customer? And you want to know how to use the UBL Detail App on your Smartphone. Here we complete A to Z discussed the UBL Digital App 2021.
Who can use the UBL Digital app? If you have UBL savings or a current bank account then you can use this app for transferring money, for Zakat, and so on.
In other words, all existing UBL customers can use the UBL Digital App, this app is also available on the Google Play store and the Apple App Store for both Android and iPhone. Further, you can also use a UBL bank account for receiving Google AdSense payments in Pakistan.
How to use UBL Digital App
There are three official methods by which you can activate your UBL Digital App:
- Sign-up using account details
- Sign-up using a secure code
- Sign-up using QR.
Make sure you have UBL savings or a current bank account then you will be able to apply for UBL Digital App. Follow the steps for registering in UBL Digital App:
Sign-up using account details
- Download and install the official “UBL Digital App”
- You need to enter the basic info, “Your CNIC number, Your ATM card number, Your ATM PIN”.
Note: If you have not activated your ATM card then you can use the option for sign-up via your “Netbanking credentials”.
Sign-up using a secure code
- Call the UBL Customer Care
- After our representative has verified you through the call, you’ll be sent a unique, computer-generated sign-up code on your registered mobile number
- You can then enter the sign-up code and your CNIC number to complete registration.
Sign-up using QR
- Download and install UBL App
- Selects “Sign-up for Mobile Banking”
- The sign-up screen will appear with an additional option “Scan QR Code to Sign-up”
- Select this option
- The screen will open the camera in order for you to scan the QR code (displayed on your friend Digital App/Mobile)
- Once the QR Code is scanned, the App will navigate to another screen asking below-mentioned detail
- “CNIC Number, Mobile Number”
- Mention the required detail & press the ‘Next button
- In case the provided Mobile Number doesn’t match in the database, you will be given another chance to enter the information
- Otherwise, a Sign-up code will be instantly sent via SMS to your registered mobile number and the system will navigate you to the next screen
- The next screen will contain a Blank Alphanumeric field to mention the Instant Sign-up Code
- Enter the Sign-up Code in the respective field and press the ‘Next button
- Once Sign-up Code is verified, the system will allow you to create the User ID and password.
You can also use the Face ID or Touch ID to login in UBL Digital App. Just you need to enable the Face ID and Touch ID then you can sign in without entering the password.
If mistakenly you forgot the password, then you can easily reset it. Just click on forgot password at the front of the App screen and give all info that is mentioned. Then you can create a new password.
The most repeated question that can we use UBL Digital App on Window? No, UBL Digital App is currently available on smartphones, you can’t use it on Windows.
You can also pay bills through UBL App that are mentioned below:
- Utility Bills
- UBL Bills
- Mobile Bills/Top-up
- Internet Service Provider (ISP) Bill.
According to my experience, the UBL Digital App is the best banking app which you can do anything. I have a UBL current account and using this App for transferring money, pay bills, and so on. If you have a UBL bank account we recommend you to use UBL Digital App. Thanks for reading!