Are your a blogger and want to Google AdSense account approval for your blog then you are at the right place? Here we discussed the Google AdSense account approval procedure after the new updates 2021.
No doubt the Google AdSense is one of the best advertising networks for both (Publisher & advertiser). But with the passage of time, Google does more updates for improving Google’s advertising network.
Might be your site has got Google AdSense approval in 2020 but now Google has changed the AdSense approval procedure, this is easy to read Google publisher policies first and then go ahead. Here is the new account approval procedure:
- Make sure your site is well-matched with AdSense
- Sign up for a Google AdSense account
- Login to your Google AdSense account
- Add the AdSense code to your website
- Wait for 7 to 10 days for final review & approval
Ensure that you added AdSense code at the head of your website.
The Procedure for AdSense Approval:
- Register in AdSense account and provide all the correct information about your Name, Address, and Website URL
- Once you get approval confirmation mail then
- Login to AdSense account, create AdSense codes, and put them where you want
- Ads will be shown in 15 to 30 minutes after adding
- Ensure don’t remove the ads code
- Once your AdSense earning reaches $10, AdSense will mail you a PIN to your address. It takes 1 week to 4 weeks.
- Once you receive the pin, you need to add it
- After the earned 30$ to 50$, you need to verify yourself with the help of CNIC or Passport
- Congrats you have completed all the steps. Once you earned 100$ then you can send a request for payment
After the new update there are two methods which you can get payment from Google AdSense:
- Add a Cheque details
- Add new wire transfer details
I recommend you add wire transfer details for payments. Receiving Google AdSense payment through a bank is the best way. You just need to add bank info into the Google AdSense account. Furthermore—depending on how much income you generate—Google AdSense will be required to mail you a 1099-MISC form for tax purposes. The more you make in AdSense revenue, the higher your tax rate will be. In situations like this, a standard tax calculator can be helpful in determining your percentage rate.
Google AdSense team pays the payment on the 22nd date of every month but the condition is that the balance of 100$ is in your AdSense account.
Hope so you understood and liked this article. Have you any questions related to the content, can ask them through the comment box. Thanks for reading!